- 5 Minimum Quantity per day/delivery
- Free Delivery available
One cup (240 ml) contains 46 calories, as well as
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams & Fibre: 3 grams
- Fibre: 3 grams & Protein: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 10% of the RDI & Calcium: 6% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 15% of the RDI & Manganese: 17% of the RDI
- Potassium: 17% of the RDI & Sodium: 11% of the RDI
- Coconuts are a source of quick energy and refreshment. They improve digestion and immune system health.
- They also prevent heart diseases by increasing good cholesterol and protect cells from cancer and ageing as they contain Cytokinin.
Storage and Uses
- Store unshredded, fresh coconuts in the refrigerator for a maximum of 7 days.
- Coconut water is one of the most refreshing drinks around.